Have you always dreamed of getting up close and personal with a Koenigsegg?
Other than buying one for yourself, a Koenigsegg factory tour is the best way to see our cars up close and learn exactly what goes into producing the world’s greatest hypercar.
Your tour begins in our showroom, where you will see at least one finished car in place (usually more than one) and gain an appreciation for the attention to detail that goes into every car that we build.
From there, you will enter the factory and see how that finished car was made. Every stage of the process is right in front you – composites manufacturing, chassis construction, engine assembly, interior design, paint and polish – all the way to final assembly.
Ticket price: $30 USD per person (approx 250 SEK).
HOW TO GET YOUR TICKET……
Go the Koenigsegg Factory Tours page on our webshop. Here, you can select the date you want to visit and purchase your ticket.
You should be able to download your ticket at the time of purchase. The download link should appear on the receipt screen after you make payment. Do not worry if the download link does not appear – every ticket is emailed to the buyer as a backup.
The ticket contains a unique QR code. Bring the ticket with you when you come to the tour so that you can be checked in. The ticket can be scanned in either paper or electronic format.
1. All bookings are final and must be paid for at the time of purchase. All payments are made via Paypal.
2. Factory tours are approximately 90 minutes in length.
3. All Koenigsegg factory tours are guided tours. Guests are not permitted to enter areas of the factory unaccompanied and must follow any instructions given by the guide.
4. Photography is allowed in the showroom area, however cameras in any form (e.g. phones) are not allowed inside the factory.
5. Children must be at least 10 years of age to attend this tour and must be accompanied by a responsible adult.